Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zlatý Bažant (Golden Pheasant) is the most exported Slovak beer brand. It was founded in 1969 and is produced at its brewery in Hurbanovo. It was purchased by the Heineken International group in 1995 .
Zlatý Bažant beers include:
- 12° svetlé pivo (light coloured beer 4.7% ABV)
- 10° svetlé pivo (light coloured beer 4.3% ABV)
- 10° tmavé pivo (dark coloured beer 3.8% ABV)
- Nealkoholické svetlé pivo 5.7° (non-alcoholic light beer 0.5% ABV)
- Bažant Radler Citrón (beer with lemon flavour 2,0% ABV)
- Bažant Radler Citrón Nealko (non-alcoholic beer with lemon flavour 0,5% ABV)
- Bažant Radler Grapefruit (grapefruit-flavoured beer 2,0% ABV)
- Miller, Keith. "Heineken gulps down Slovak market share". The Slovak Spectator. The Rock, s.r.o. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "Profile-Heineken Slovensko". Heineken Slovensko. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "Beers - Slovak Republic". Stawski Distributing. Stawski Imports. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "1 result found for "GOLDEN PHEASANT BEER"". LCBO. LCBO. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
- Zlatý Bažant company web site
|This beer or brewery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Slovakia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|