Zmanda Cloud Backup
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Operating system||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/08|
|Available in||English, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese|
|Type||Online backup service, Online file storage, Backup & Recovery|
Zmanda Cloud Backup (ZCB) is an online backup software by open source backup company Zmanda which enables users to back up their data to cloud storage. The software uses the Amazon S3 service from Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Storage as the cloud storage service but also supports private cloud solutions such as OpenStack Swift or Walrus by Eucalyptus via the open source ZCloud API. As of March 2011, the software runs only on Windows platforms. For non-Windows platforms the company offers the open source Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver with Amazon S3 as the storage location.Zmanda was acquired by BETSOL on Feb 27, 2018.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- MySQL Database
- Windows System State
- Oracle Database
- Network-mapped drives
- Comparison of online backup services
- Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver
- Zmanda Recovery Manager
- Zmanda Case Study: Amazon Web Services Archived May 22, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.. Aws.amazon.com. Retrieved on 2013-09-04.
- Zmanda introduces ZCloud storage cloud API for backup. Wwpi.com (2009-08-17). Retrieved on 2013-09-04.
- Zmanda Brings Open Source Backup to the Cloud. EnterpriseStorageForum.com (2009-02-19). Retrieved on 2013-09-04.
- Fisher, Sharon. (2010-06-24) Zmanda Targets Cloud Backup Toward Asia And SMBs Archived September 14, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.. Network Computing. Retrieved on 2013-09-04.
- Don't Get Lost in the Cloud (MSFT, ORCL, SYMC). Fool.com (2013-03-09). Retrieved on 2013-09-04.