BA, MBA, MP
|Member of the South Australian Parliament
11 February 2012
|Preceded by||Mike Rann|
|Political party||Australian Labor Party (SA)|
|Alma mater||Flinders University, University of Adelaide|
|Occupation||Government Relations Manager|
Zoe Lee Bettison is an Australian politician representing the South Australian House of Assembly seat of Ramsay for the South Australian Branch of the Australian Labor Party since the 2012 Ramsay by-election.
Bettison had previously held positions with Great Southern Rail, and within the Australian Labor Party. Bettison is linked with the Shop, Distributive and Allied Employees Association (SDA).
The 2012 Ramsay by-election was held after the resignation of Labor incumbent and former Premier Mike Rann. Bettison easily retained the seat. She was re-elected with an increased margin at the 2014 election. She is aligned with Labor's Right faction.
In March 2014 Bettison became Minister for Communities and Social Inclusion, Minister for Social Housing, Minister for Multicultural Affairs, Minister for Ageing, Minister for Youth, Minister for Veterans Affairs and Minister for Volunteers in the Weatherill Labor cabinet.
- Minister for Communities and Social Inclusion
- Minister for Social Housing
- Minister for the Status of Women
- Minister for Ageing
- Minister for Multicultural Affairs
- Minister for Youth
- Minister for Volunteers
- "2012 Ramsay by-election". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- Jobs for the girls in looming Labor reshuffle: News.com.au 11 August 2011
- Wills, Daniel (2011-10-31). "ALP hopefuls will be listening to communities". The Advertiser. Retrieved 2016-01-21.
- Cabinet of South Australia: Premier.sa.gov.au
|Minister for Veterans' Affairs
|Minister for Ageing
|Minister for Multicultural Affairs
|Minister for Social Housing
Minister for Youth
Minister for Communities and Social Inclusion
Minister for Volunteers
|Parliament of South Australia|
|Member for Ramsay
|This article about an Australian Labor Party politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|