From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up zoetrope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A zoetrope is a device used for animation. It makes motion pictures using rotating images viewed through occasional slits to give it a moving feel.
Zoetrope may also refer to:
- Zoetrope: All-Story, a quarterly fiction magazine founded by Francis Ford Coppola
- American Zoetrope, a studio founded by filmmakers Francis Ford Coppola and George Lucas and Coppola's movie-production company
- Zoetrope Interactive, a Turkish video-game developer
- Zoetrope (film), an Irish film
- Zoetrope (band), an American thrash metal band
- Zoetrope (album), an album by Lustmord; the soundtrack to a short psychological horror movie of the same name
- "Zoetrope", a song by Boards of Canada from In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country
- Zeotrope, a type of liquid mixture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zoetrope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.