Zojirushi headquarters in Osaka
|Traded as||TYO: 7965|
Number of employees
The Zojirushi Corporation (象印マホービン株式会社 Zōjirushi Mahōbin Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese multinational manufacturer and marketer of vacuum flasks, AIR POT Beverage Dispensers, GRAVITY POT Beverage Dispensers and consumer electronics including bread machines, electric kettles, hot water dispensers, electric water boilers and rice cookers. It has a branch in South Korea and subsidiary companies in Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, and the United States. Zojirushi is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
The company was founded in 1918 as the Ichikawa Brothers Trading Company in Osaka and in 1948 was changed to Kyowa Manufacturing Co., Ltd. In 1961, its name was changed again to the Zojirushi Corporation and its corporate logo, including an elephant (Zōjirushi means "elephant mark") was adopted.
- Jayne E. Chang (2007). Rice Cooker Creations: 40 Simple Recipes by Zojirushi. Silverback Books. pp. 72–. ISBN 978-1-59637-230-6.
- "Zojirushi Corporation: Private Company Information". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-02-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zojirushi Corporation.|
- Zojirushi Worldwide corporate website
- Zojirushi America Corporation website
- Zojirushi South East Asia website
- Zojirushi Part Numbers
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|