Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zoltána is the feminine version.
- Zoltán of Hungary
- Zoltan Bathory, guitarist of heavy metal band Five Finger Death Punch
- Zoltán Lajos Bay
- Zoltán Berczik, six times European Champion in table-tennis.
- Zoltán Czibor
- Zoltán Czukor
- Zoltán Dani
- Zoltán Gera (actor)
- Zoltán Gera (footballer) – Fulham F.C.
- Zoltán Halmay
- Zoltán Horváth (disambiguation) - several people
- Zoltan Istvan - American writer and futurist
- Zoltan Kaszas - American comedian
- Zoltán Kammerer
- Zoltán Kocsis, pianist, conductor, and composer
- Zoltán Kodály, composer, creator of the Kodály-method.
- Zoltán Korda
- Zoltán Kovács (ice hockey), ice hockey coach and administrator, recipient of the Paul Loicq Award
- Zoltán Lajos Bay, physicist.
- Zoltán Latinovits, Hungarian actor, director.
- Zoltán Magyar – 2-time Olympic gold medalist in pommel horse gymnast. The Magyar spindle and the Magyar travel was named after him.
- Zoltán Meskó - Nazi politician.
- Zoltan Mesko (American football)
- Zoltán Mujahid
- Zoltan Pali, American architect based in Los Angeles, California
- Zoltan Paulinyi – Hungary-born Brazilian composer
- Zoltán Ozoray Schenker – Hungarian Olympic champion saber fencer
- Zoltán Sebescen – Hungarian-German footballer and coach
- Zoltan Somogyi – creator of the Mercury programming language
- Zoltán Szabó (disambiguation), several people
- Zoltán Takács (musician) (born 1980), Hungarian musician and record producer
- Zoltán Takács (footballer) (born 1983), Hungarian footballer
- Zoltán Takács (toxinologist), Hungarian-born toxinologist and tropical adventurer
- Zoltan Teglas – front man of the California-based band Ignite
- Zoltán Tildy – president of Hungary after World War II
- Zoltán Varga (disambiguation)
- Zoltán Zana aka Ganxsta Zolee Hungarian musician.
- Zoltan is a village in Ghidfalău Commune, Covasna County, Romania
- Zoltán is the Hungarian name for Mihai Viteazu village, Saschiz Commune, Mureş County, Romania, formerly called Zoltan in Romanian.
- Zoltan, Hound of Dracula, alternative title for Dracula's Dog, a 1978 American horror film starring Michael Pataki and José Ferrer
- Zoltan (Dude, Where's My Car?)
- Zoltan, a tomato character in the animated television series Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
- Zoltan, an alien race in the video game FTL: Faster Than Light
- Zoltan, the name of a pet raven in Stephen King's novel The Gunslinger
- Zoltan, a talking stuffed wolf character in the television series Young Dracula
- Zoltan Akkanen, the main antagonist in the 2018 anime film Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative
- Zoltan Amadeus, a supervillain from the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends episode "Attack of the Arachnoid"
- Zoltan Grundy, a recurring character in the Disney Channel sitcom A.N.T. Farm
- Zoltan Karpathy, a main character in the My Fair Lady musical
- Zoltan Chivay, ￼a character from The Witcher (video game)
- Zoltan (hand gesture), a hand sign originally used by characters in Dude, Where's My Car?, later used as a celebration by the Pittsburgh Pirates in Major League Baseball as well as by other athletes
- Zoltan, a Fortuneteller-machine.
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|