From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Professionally he is a theoretical mathematician, working as a project manager and security expert in the online gaming and lottery branch.
He is best known for the following:
- Internet pioneer and first manager of TippNet, first ISP in Subotica, Yugoslavia
- Manager and owner of polarhome - free shell site
- Vim text editor and ctags development leader on OpenVMS
- Bible concordance and cross reference for Hungarian translation
- Hungarian audio tracks of Antoine de Saint Exupéry's The Little Prince
Árpádffy lives in Stockholm, Sweden.