From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Professionally he is a theoretical mathematician, working as a project manager and security expert in the online gaming and lottery branch.
He is best known for the following:
- Internet pioneer and first manager of TippNet, first ISP in Subotica, Yugoslavia
- Manager and owner of polarhome - free shell site
- Vim text editor and ctags development leader on OpenVMS
- Bible concordance and cross reference for Hungarian translation
- Hungarian audio tracks of Antoine de Saint Exupéry's The Little Prince
Árpádffy lives in Stockholm, Sweden.