Zoltán Ozoray Schenker
|1912 Stockholm||Team sabre|
|1924 Paris||Team sabre|
|1924 Paris||Team foil|
At the 1912 Summer Olympics in Stockholm at the age of 31, Schenker won a gold medal in the team sabre event, and placed fourth in individual sabre. In individual foil, he was eliminated in the semifinal round.
At the 1924 Summer Olympics in Paris at the age of 43, he won a bronze medal in team foil and a silver medal in team sabre. In individual events, Schenker placed fourth in individual sabre and was eliminated in the first round in individual foil.
Schenker was also an author on fencing. He authored A modern magyar kardvívás (Sport Lap- és Könyvkiadó, 1956), Säbelflechten (Corvina, 1961), and co-authored Szermierka na szable with Adam Papée and Tadeusz Friedrich (Sport i Turystyka, 1962).
- Bernard Postal, Jesse Silver, Roy Silver. Encyclopedia of Jews in Sports
- Paul Yogi Mayer. Jews and the Olympic Games: sport: a springboard for minorities
- "Schenker, Zoltan". Jews In Sports. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- Paul Taylor. Jews and the Olympic Games: the clash between sport and politics: with a complete review of Jewish Olympic medalists
- Everyman's Judaica: An Encyclopedic Dictionary
- "Zoltán Ozoray Schenker Olympic Results". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2010-03-26.
- The Jewish lists: physicists and generals, actors and writers, and hundreds ... - Martin Harry Greenberg
- A modern magyar kardvívás (Book, 1958) [WorldCat.org]
- Szermierka na szable (Book, 1962) [WorldCat.org]
- Säbelflechten - Zoltán Ozoray Schenker
- "Schenker Zoltán két fegyvernem klasszisa volt" | Sport | Szeged, delmagyar.hu.