|Directed by||Bertrand Bonello|
|Written by||Bertrand Bonello|
|Music by||Bertrand Bonello|
|Edited by||Anita Roth|
My New Pictures
Les Films du Bal
|Distributed by||Ad Vitam|
Zombi Child is a 2019 French drama film directed by Bertrand Bonello. It is based on the account of the life of a supposed zombified man in Haiti, Clairvius Narcisse. It was screened in the Directors' Fortnight section at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival.
- Louise Labeque as Fanny
- Wislanda Louimat as Mélissa
- Mackenson Bijou as Clairvius
- Katiana Milfort as Mambo Katy
- Adilé David as Salomé
- Ninon François as Romy
- Mathilde Riu as Adèle
- Patrick Boucheron as History teacher
- Nehémy Pierre-Dahomey as Baron Samedi
- Ginite Popote as Francina
- Sayyid El Alami as Pablo
- Saadia Bentaieb as Superintendent
- Keslassy, Elsa (4 April 2019). "Cannes: Deerskin With Jean Dujardin to Open Directors' Fortnight". Variety. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- Goodfellow, Melanie. "Cannes Directors' Fortnight unveils genre-heavy 2019 selection". ScreenDaily. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- "Zombi Child (2019)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|