Zombie Night (2013 film)
|Story by||Richard Schenkman|
|Directed by||John Gulager|
|Theme music composer||Alan Howarth|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Producer(s)||David Michael Latt|
|Editor(s)||Bobby K. Richardson|
|Running time||88 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Indy Entertainment|
Zombie Night is a 2013 American zombie horror film directed by John Gulager, written by Keith Allan and Delondra Williams from a story by Richard Schenkman, and starring Anthony Michael Hall, Daryl Hannah, Jennifer Taylor, Alan Ruck, and Shirley Jones.
Two families must survive a zombie attack.
- Anthony Michael Hall as Patrick
- Daryl Hannah as Birdy
- Jennifer Taylor as Karin
- Alan Ruck as Joseph
- Rachel G. Fox as Tracie Jackson
- Shirley Jones as Nana
- Tia Robinson as Janice
- Daniel Ross Owens as Perry
- Zoe Canner as Irina
- Daniel Moorehead as Dizzy
- Rogelio T. Ramos as Officer Lopez
Director John Gulager used amputees to portray zombies. He cited special effects as one of the highlights of a zombie film.
Michael Storey of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette called it a sub-par zombie film that lacks humor or camp. Brian Lowry of Variety called it "a brain-dead exploitation pic" that is "an almost comically amateurish effort". Andrew Dowler of Now wrote, "Zombie Night brings enough energy, skill and gore to its basic Night Of The Living Dead story to provide light entertainment on a chilly night."
- Keveney, Bill (2013-10-22). "Zombies stalk your weekend TV viewing". USA Today. Retrieved 2014-02-18.
- Barton, Steve (2013-09-11). "Artwork Premiere for John Gulager's Zombie Night". Dread Central. Retrieved 2014-02-18.
- Storey, Michael (2013-10-24). "Syfy's Zombie Night (below) par for the course". Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Retrieved 2014-02-18.
- Lowry, Brian (2013-10-25). "TV Review: 'The Returned' (Les Revenants), 'Zombie Night' – More Dead People Walking". Variety. Retrieved 2014-02-18.
- Dowler, Andrew (2013-01-09). "Zombie Night". Now. 33 (19). Retrieved 2014-02-19.
|This article about a 2010s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|