|Birth name||Joshua Mellody|
|Born||June 1, 1989|
|Origin||Penzance, United Kingdom|
|Genres||Dubstep, drumstep, electro-house, glitch hop, hybrid trap|
|Occupation(s)||Songwriter, DJ, record producer|
|Labels||Never Say Die, No Tomorrow Recordings|
Zomboy debuted in 2011 with the track Organ Donor, which was released on Never Say Die Records Game Time EP. His debut EP was in top 5 of the Beatport dubstep charts for over 8 weeks. At the end of the year, his music and remixes were licensed to compilations on labels like Warner and Ministry of Sound.
In 2012, he released his second EP, The Dead Symphonic EP. In March 2013, he released the single Here to Stay featuring Lady Chann on No Tomorrow Records. In September 2013, his Reanimated EP was released in two parts, of which Pt. 1 was released on Never Say Die Records & Pt. 2 on No Tomorrow Recordings. His debut album entitled The Outbreak on Never Say Die Records was released in August 2014. 2016 saw the release of the Neon Grave EP, featuring four tracks; remixes of these tracks were released in an EP in early 2017.
- Game Time EP (2011)
- The Dead Symphonic EP (2012)
- Reanimated EP (2013)
- The Outbreak LP (2014)
- Resurrected LP (2015)
- Neon Grave EP (2016)
- Rott N' Roll Pt.1 (2017)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved September 1, 2013.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Zomboy". Allmusic.
- "Zomboy is coming!". DJ Mag. Retrieved 4 May 2013.
- "iTunes - Zomboy - Game Time EP". iTunes.
- "Zomboy". Beatport.
- "iTunes - Zomboy - The Dead Symphonic EP". iTunes.
- "iTunes - Zomboy - Here to Stay". iTunes.