|Type||Unified Threat Management, Firewall, VPN|
The Z100G was developed by SofaWare Technologies, a Check Point Company. The hardware is similar to SofaWare's Safe@Office and VPN-1 Edge lines, and the software differs only in what features the license allows the user to access and to what degree.
ZoneAlarm Z100G provides networking and security related features, including -
- Router with 4 Fast Ethernet LAN ports and one WAN port.
- Wireless access point with 108 Mbit/s Super G and Extended Range (XR) technologies.
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Remote Access VPN for a single user at a time
- Intrusion Prevention IPS
- Gateway Antivirus
- Web filtering
- USB 2.0 Print Server
- Security Reporting
- Integrated ActiveX Remote Desktop client to connect to internal computers
- Firewall Throughput - 70 Mbit/s
- VPN Throughput - 5 Mbit/s (AES)
- Concurrent Firewall Connections - 4,000