This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Unified Threat Management, Firewall, VPN|
The Z100G was developed by SofaWare Technologies, a Check Point Company. The hardware is similar to SofaWare's Safe@Office and VPN-1 Edge lines, and the software differs only in what features the license allows the user to access and to what degree.
ZoneAlarm Z100G provides networking and security related features, including -
- Router with 4 Fast Ethernet LAN ports and one WAN port.
- Wireless access point with 108 Mbit/s Super G and Extended Range (XR) technologies.
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Remote Access VPN for a single user at a time
- Intrusion Prevention IPS
- Gateway Antivirus
- Web filtering
- USB 2.0 Print Server
- Security Reporting
- Integrated ActiveX Remote Desktop client to connect to internal computers
- Firewall Throughput - 70 Mbit/s
- VPN Throughput - 5 Mbit/s (AES)
- Concurrent Firewall Connections - 4,000