From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zongo may refer to:
- Zongo, a town in Équateur, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Zongo is the name of several notable Burkinabés:
- Jonathan Zongo (born 1989), Burkinabé football player
- Mamadou Zongo (born 1980), Burkinabé football player
- Norbert Zongo (1949–1998), Burkinabé journalist
- Ousmane Zongo (died 2003), Burkina Faso native whose shooting death by a New York City policeman created a public furor
- Tertius Zongo (born 1957), Burkinabé politician and diplomat
- Zongo, a character in the comic series Dungeon
- Zongo Comics, a comic book publishing company founded by Matt Groening
- Zongo settlements, areas in West African towns along the coast and in the forest belt populated predominantly by settlers from northern Sahel areas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zongo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.