Zongshen 250 GS
|This article does not cite any sources. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Zongshen 250 GS, introduced in 2006, is a lightweight single-cylinder air-cooled motorcycle. Unlike its predecessor the Zongshen 200 GS, the 250 GS incorporates an OHC engine configuration. The ZS250GS is exported to countries around the world, including the United States, Australia, the Philippines, South Africa, and Colombia.
The specifications are as follows:
- Engine: 4-stroke, single-cylinder
- Displacement: 230cc
- Engine cooling: air-cooled
- Power: 13kW / 7,500 rpm
- Max torque: 16.5Nm /6,000 rpm
- Starter: electric start
- Max load: 150 kg
- Ignition: CDI
- Petrol consumption: 2.4L/100 km (specifics unknown)
- Ground clearance: 145 mm
- Axle base: 1385 mm
- Brakes front: disc
- Brakes rear: disc
- Front & rear suspension: hydraulic spring
- Front wheel: 110/70x17"
- Rear wheel: 140/70x17"
- Fuel tank capacity: 20.0L
- NW: 166 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2015x765x1095 mm
|This motorcycle, scooter or moped-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|