Zoo York (company)
|Traded as||NASDAQ: ICON|
Eli Morgan Gessner
|Headquarters||New York, NY|
Eli Morgan Gessner
|Parent||Iconix Brand Group|
Zoo York is an American company that designs and markets skateboards, apparel, sneakers and accessories. The company was founded in 1993 by skateboarders Rodney Smith, Eli Morgan Gessner, and Adam Schatz. The brand serves up a wide range of casual, utilitarian looks for men and women that takes creative inspiration from New York City's skateboarding, hip-hop, and graffiti cultures. The current Zoo York team consists of Chaz Ortiz, Aaron Suski, Forrest Kirby, Kevin Taylor, Dave Willis, Kevin Tierney, Travis Glover and Ian Twa.
- Mix Tape (1998)
- Peep This (1999)
- Heads (1999)
- E.S.T (2000)
- E.S.T 2.0 (2001)
- E.S.T 3.0 (2002)
- Unbreakable: Mix Tape 2 (2002)
- City Of Killers (2003)
- E.S.T 4 (2004)
- Ellis Island (2005)
- Vicious Cycle (2005)
- Welcome to Zoo York City (2006)
- State of Mind (2009)
- Z.Y Field Agent Report (2010)
- the Chaz Ortiz video (2012)
- true east (2013)
- King of New York (2013)
- Eastern Conference (2016)
Along with the several skate videos Zoo York has come out with they have also had a T.V show on fuel called Skate Maps, which shows the Zoo York team on tour. In 2007, Zoo York’s team appeared on Thrasher Magazine's cross country skateboarding contest, "King of the Road."
- Iconix Brand Group Inc. at Bloomberg Businessweek
- "History". Zoo York. Retrieved 18 September 2012.
- "Zoo York". Brands. Skateboarding.com.au. Retrieved 18 September 2012.
- "Brandon Westgate; ZOO YORK - Since 1993". zooyork.com. 2014. Retrieved July 13, 2014.
- "Thrasher Magazine - 'King Of The Road 2007: Blind vs Zoo York vs Foundation vs Black Label' (DVD)". UndergroundHipHop.com. Retrieved 18 September 2012.
|This United States retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|