|Industry||Software as a Service|
|Headquarters||Waltham, MA, United States|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Bizo (sold to LinkedIn in 2004) |
ZoomInfo primarily serves sales, marketing and recruiting professionals. The information in ZoomInfo’s database is sourced from both web crawlers and community contributions. It is through its Community Edition that the company collects the majority of its proprietary data.
ZoomInfo is based in Waltham, MA and was originally established in 2000 as Eliyon Technologies by founder and current CEO, Yonatan Stern.
Zoom Information Inc. (ZoomInfo) was founded by Jonathan Stern in 2000 as Eliyon Technologies. The company’s investors include Venrock Associates, Ascent Venture partners, Commonwealth Capital Ventures, Flagship Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
|Search||Search is a prospecting search engine that allows users to target prospects on the individual level.|
|Build||Similar to Search, Build allows users to prospect for new leads, but at a much higher volume. Usually used to create lists for email marketing campaigns.|
|Insights||Insights is an analysis tool, where users can analyze either their entire database or a single contact list. Insights shows trends in firmographic and demographic information.|
|Enhance||With Enhance, users can upload either their entire database or individual contact lists to update incorrect information, or append missing information, such as email addresses, phone numbers, titles, etc.|
|FormComplete||FormComplete is a tool that allows businesses to display shorter forms on their websites, while ZoomInfo provides additional firmographic, demographic and contact information.|
|Community Edition||Community Edition gives users free access to the entire ZoomInfo database of business contacts. In exchange this access, users have to submit their own business contacts via an Outlook or Google Apps plugin.|
|Data Integrations||Data Integrations allows users to import Salesforce.com data directly into ZoomInfo without having to manually import files.|
|Salesforce.com Plugin||Customers may add the ZoomInfo tab to their Salesforce.com environment, enabling them to access ZoomInfo's prospecting tools to build a new list of leads or accounts. The Salesforce.com plugin also allows users to de-dupe against records already exisitng in Salesforce, as well as suggesting missing data.|
|ReachOut||Launched in 2016, ReachOut is a Google Chrome extension that allows users to access contact information by navigating to their target's LinkedIn profile and clicking on the ReachOut icon in their browser.|
- "About Us | ZoomInfo". www.zoominfo.com. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- "ZoomInfo Community Edition | Free Access | ZoomInfo". www.zoominfo.com. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- ZoomInfo investors
- "ZoomInfo Products | Growth Acceleration Platform | ZoomInfo". www.zoominfo.com. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- "ZoomInfo Charts New World of Ads Based on "Business Demographics"". xconomy.com. 2007-06-02. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "Xing, ZoomInfo Partner". Web Pro News. June 14, 2007. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "ZoomInfo -Meta People Search Engine". Search Engine Journal. 2005. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "ZoomInfo Announces Free Tool for Job Hunters". MarketWire.com. Dec 8, 2009. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "Why the web world matters". The Lawyers Weekly. May 28, 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "ZoomInfo Provides Free Sales Prospecting Tool to Small Businesses". InfoToday.com. May 17, 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "ZoomInfo Zooms Marketers to Prospects". SemanticWeb.com. Dec 4, 2008. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "Hedge Professionals". Opalesque Solutions.
- "ZoomInfo". Zoom Information ,Inc.