|Commenced operations||February 2017|
|Operating bases||Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi)|
|Key people||Koustav Dhar (CEO)|
Zoom Air, the brand name for Zexus Air Services, is a regional airline based at Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi, India. Founded in 2013 as Zexus Air, the airline obtained its air operator's certificate in February 2017 and began operations later in the month. As of March 2017, Zoom Air flies to seven destinations in India using two Bombardier CRJ200's.
Zoom Air was established in April 2013 by Surender Kumar Kaushik as Zexus Air and the Indian civil aviation ministry issued it a No Objection Certificate in 2014. In September 2016, the airline took delivery of its first aircraft, a Bombardier CRJ200. Zoom Air received its air operator's certificate on 3 February 2017 and began operations on 15 February with a flight from Delhi to Durgapur via Kolkata.
Zoom Air has been funded with Rs 20 crore equity and through private group Ravi Shankar Singh.
The airline flies to the following destinations as of May 2017:
|Delhi||New Delhi||Indira Gandhi International Airport||Hub|
|Madhya Pradesh||Jabalpur||Jabalpur Airport|||
|West Bengal||Durgapur||Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport||Terminated|||
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport||Hub|||
This section does not cite any sources. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
As of December 2017 the Zoom Air fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- "Zoom Air (India)". ch-aviation. Retrieved 5 August 2017.
- Srivastava, Tushar (15 September 2016). "Delhi-based Zexus Air likely to get wings". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- "Indian start-up Zoom Air adds first aircraft". ch-aviation. 21 September 2016. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- "Zoom Air, India's newest private airline, begins operations: All you must know". Zee News. 16 February 2017. Retrieved 17 February 2017.
- "Zoom Air looks at starting operation from Arunchal's Pasighat". The Economic Times. Indo-Asian News Service. 5 February 2017. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- "Contact us". Zoom Air. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- "Zoom Air to launch flight service in Kolkata and Durgapur on February 12". The Times of India. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- "Zoom Air set to take off on February 15". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 12 February 2017.
- "Zoom Air begins operations from today. Here's all you need to know about India's newest airline". Financial Express. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- "Zoom Air to connect Jabalpur-Kolkata from May 30". The Hitavada. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "Zoom Air - Indias Newest Airline - Adds New Flights: 10 Things To Know – NDTV Profit". Profit.ndtv.com. 2017-03-23. Retrieved 2017-11-19.