This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||2008 (company foundation)
2015 (globally registered)
|Headquarters||Shenzhen, Guangdong, up|
|Europe, South America, South-east Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Africa|
|Website||Zopo Mobile Global|
|Literal meaning||Shenzhen Zopo Communication Equipment Co. Ltd.|
Zopo Mobile (or simply, Zopo) is the commonly used name of Shenzhen Zopo Communications-equipment Limited Company, a Mobile Smartphone maker headquartered in Shenzhen, China. Zopo was founded in 2012 (formally established in 2008) by Mr. Kevin Xu. It engages in research and development, production, marketing and service of mobile intelligent terminal products. ZOPO is an acronym standing for "Zealous Open Perfect Outstanding".
As of June 2015, Zopo has opened experience stores in France, Hong Kong, Italy, Jordan, Netherlands, Tunisia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Spain.
Beginning of 2015, Zopo integrated PowerXtend in the newly launched ZP999. This is a de facto standard mobile power management from LucidLogic.
With its ongoing development, Zopo has reached several different markets, officially and through local distributors. Spain is one of the strongest markets for Zopo, but the company also recently launched operations in India in August 2015, and in Laos in September 2015.
Brand Ambassador - MotoGP Champion Jorge Lorenzo
Zopo established Spain as the main western market for the brand, and a strategic insertion point into the broader European market. Three-time MotoGP World Champion Jorge Lorenzo was chosen as brand ambassador for Zopo in July, 2015. Being a superstar in his home country in Spain and an internationally recognized top athlete, the signing became one of the key achievements for Zopo's global brand awareness expansion.
Zopo Mobile ventured into India in August 2015 with their product Speed 7 during a launch conference held at New Delhi with the attendance of Mr. Kevin Xu, CEO of Zopo Mobile, Mr. Sanjeev Bhatia CEO and Founder of AdCom and Mr. Charles Bird, brand Manager of Zopo Mobiles. Mr. Sanjeev Bhatia is the CEO and Founder of AdCom, who are the exclusive distributors of Zopo Mobiles in India. Now become strongest brand in indian market and expanding its wings with satisfied customers in india. The Speed 8 smartphone; the first Deca-Core Smartphone was launched in July, 2016 in New Delhi.
At present, Zopo Mobile is in the craze of taking the whole market share but Oppo and Vivo are on the lead in the Indian market.
- "Zopo Mobile Webpage".
- "About us". ZopoMobileShop. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Zopo ZP998 With World's First True Octa-Core CPU Officially Launches".
- Ahonen, Tomi. "Smarphone wars. Smartphone News: Q4 Results, Lenovo Grows, Vertu Goes Android, ZTE". BSN. BSN. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Integration of PowerExtend".
- "Zopo European Operations Center Soon to Open".
- "Zopo launches in India".
- "Zopo launches in Laos".
- Speed 7 Plus Source Code Released on zopomobile.com (2015-10-19)
- Zopo Speed 7 Plus Unboxing Photos Published, Source Code to Be Released Publicly By Martin (Aug 6, 2015)
- "Jorge Lorenzo signs with Zopo".
- "Two Chinese Smartphone Brands Zopo, MEIZU Enter India". Retrieved 2017-01-20.
- PTI (2015-08-26). "China's Zopo enters India, aims to sell 1 million smartphones in a year". http://www.livemint.com/. Retrieved 2017-01-20. External link in
- "Zopo Speed 8 With Deca-Core Processor To Launch on 20 July at Rs 31,500". News18. 2016-07-19. Retrieved 2017-01-20.
- "Zopo Speed 8 Deca-Core Smartphone Launched in India". NDTV Gadgets360.com. Retrieved 2017-01-20.