From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zorba (Greek: Ζορμπά) may refer to:
- Zorba the Greek, a 1946 novel by the Greek author Nikos Kazantzakis, about George Zorbas (Alexis Zorbas)
- Zorba the Buddha, a Rajneesh concept owing in part to the Kazantzakis novel character
- Zorba (Mastiff), world's largest dog, now deceased
- Zorba (comics), a fictional character from Marvel Comics
- Zorba Paster, physician and public radio personality
- Zorba (bible study), a translator of the New Testament from Aramaic to Greek, postulated by advocates of Aramaic primacy
- Zorba (XQuery processor), an open source implementation of the XQuery query/programming language
- Zorba the Hutt, a Star Wars expanded universe character
- Sorik, a town in Armenia formerly called Zorba
- a nickname of Peter Metropolis (born 1944), an Australian rules football player and administrator
- shredded, non-ferrous scrap metal
- Zorba (computer), a 1983 CP/M-based portable computer
- Borrajo, Judit Jansana (December 2013). "Last, But Not Least". Recycling Today. Retrieved 29 April 2016.
- Schunicht, Jöerg (15 May 2014). "Zorba: Small Particles Big Opportunities". Waste Management World. Retrieved 29 April 2016.
- "'Zorba' and the exotic world of shredded cars". Vancouver Sun. 15 March 2008. Retrieved 29 April 2016.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zorba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.