From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Zorka Petrova Parvanova|
|4th First Lady of Bulgaria|
22 January 2002 – 22 January 2012
|Preceded by||Antonina Stoyanova|
|Succeeded by||Yuliyana Plevnelieva|
4 May 1958 |
Paravanova was born 4 May 1958 in Razlog.
Parvanova is married to Georgi Parvanov. They have two sons, Vladimir and Ivaylo.
- Belgium : Dame Grand Cordon of the Order of Leopold 
- Denmark : Dame Grand Cross of the Order of the Dannebrog (2006) 
- Estonia : Order of the Cross of Terra Mariana, 1st Class
- Latvia : Order of the Three Stars, 1st Class
- Spain : Dame Grand Cross of the Order of Civil Merit (07/06/2003) 
- "President Parvanov to Present Golden Rython to Mayor of Rome". Standart. February 24, 2009. Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- Belgian Royal Family Website, State visit in Bulgaria (2003), Photo
- Photo of the royal and presidential couples Archived February 12, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- Boletín Oficial del Estado