Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Birth name||Owoh Chimaobi Chrismathner|
|Born||Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria|
Owoh Chimaobi Chrismathner, known by his stagename Zoro, is a Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter and performer. Zoro was born on March 20, 1990, in Onitsha, Anambra State. He performs in multiple genres including Igbo rap, hip hop and Afro pop.
Awards and Nominations
|Year||Award ceremony||Award description||Result||Ref|
|2016||Nigeria Music Video Awards||Best indigenous concept in a visual||Won|||
|2017||City People Entertainment Awards||Revelation Of The Year||Nominated|||
|2017||All Africa Music Awards||Group In African Traditional||Nominated|||
|2018||All Africa Music Awards||Best Rap Act||Nominated|||
|2018||The Headies||Next Rated||Nominated|||
- "Indigenous Rapper, Zoro Buys Another New Car". informationng. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- "Reekado Banks, CDQ, Harry Song, Zoro, Others Win Big At The 2016 Nigeria Music Video Awards [See List Of All Winners]". Naijaloaded. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- "LIST OF NOMINEES FOR 2017 CITY PEOPLE MUSIC AWARDS". citypeopleonline.
- "See full list of nominees". Pulse ng.
- "Complete List Of Nominees For AFRIMMA 2018". Guardian Newspaper. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Headies 2018: Full list of nominees". Punch Newspaper. Retrieved 13 April 2018.