|Look up zorro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zorro (Spanish for "fox") is a swashbuckling fictional character of films, television, books, and video games that originated in the 1919 book The Curse of Capistrano by New York–based pulp writer Johnston McCulley. It may also refer to:
- The Mark of Zorro (1920 film), a silent film starring Douglas Fairbanks released
- Zorro Rides Again, a 1937 film serial starring John Carroll as a modern descendant of the original Zorro
- The Mark of Zorro (1940 film), a film starring Tyrone Power
- Zorro's Black Whip, a 1944 film serial starring Linda Stirling
- The Mark of Zorro (1974 film), a television movie starring Frank Langella released
- Zorro (1975 film), an Italian/French film starring Alain Delon
- Zorro (1975 Hindi film), a Hindi film starring Rekha
- Zorro, The Gay Blade, a 1981 comedy film about Zorro starring George Hamilton, in which the character has a gay twin brother
- The Mask of Zorro, a 1998 film starring Antonio Banderas, Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Stuart Wilson
- The Legend of Zorro, a 2005 film sequel to The Mask of Zorro
- Zorro (1957 TV series), a Walt Disney television series
- Zorro (1981 TV series), an animated TV series by Filmation
- Zorro (1990 TV series), a television series starring Duncan Regehr
- Zorro (Philippines TV series), a short-lived 2009 Philippine version of Zorro starring Richard Gutierrez
- Zorro: Generation Z, a 2006 animated TV series.
- Zorro and Son, a short-lived 1983 sitcom television series
- Zorro: La Espada y la Rosa, a 2007 telenovela
In video games
In other fictional media:
- "Zorro", a 1958 song by The Chordettes
- "Zorro", a song by The Bluetones from their 2002 album Science & Nature
- The Zorros, an Australian rock band of the early 1980s
- "Zorro", the European Spanish word for "fox" (esp. the species Vulpes vulpes)
- South American fox (Lycalopex), South American canids sometimes called "zorros" in English that are distinct and not closely related to true foxes
- João Zorro, a 13th-century Portuguese troubadour
- Zorro II and Zorro III, computer expansion bus implemented in Amiga computers
- Zorro Productions, Inc., the company that controls the worldwide trademarks and copyrights of the character Zorro
- Zorro (code name), the FBI's code name for Martin Luther King, Jr..
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zorro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.