From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zosimus, Zosimos, or Zosimas may refer to:
- Zosimos of Samosata, mosaicist (Zeugma mosaics)
- Zosimus (martyr) (died 110), Christian martyr who was executed in Umbria, Italy
- Zosimus of Rufus and Zosimus (died 107), Christian saints
- Zosimus the Hermit, third century Christian ascetic
- Zosimos of Panopolis, also known as Zosimus Alchemista, third century alchemist
- Zosimus, bishop of Naples, c. 356 – c. 362
- Zosimus the Epigrammist in Anthologia Graeca
- Zosimas of Palestine (c. 460 – c. 560), Eastern Orthodox saint
- Zosimus, also known as Zosimus Historicus, 5th century Byzantine historian
- Pope Zosimus (died 418), born in Mesoraca, Calabria, who reigned from 417 to his death in 418
- Ioane-Zosime (John-Zosimos), tenth century Georgian monk and hymnist
- Zosimus, Metropolitan of Moscow (died 1494), Metropolitan of Moscow and Russia from 1490, author of the Third Rome conception
- Zosimo Paredes (born 1948), Filipino politician.
- Zozimus (c. 1794–1846), Irish street rhymer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zosimos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.