|Founded||September 20, 2006|
Rua de pequim No. 202A-246 Macau Finance Centre16 Andar L, Macau
Number of locations
|4 offices worldwide|
ZOTAC is a computer hardware manufacturer based in Macau. The company specializes in producing video cards, mini PCs, solid-state drives, motherboards, and other computer accessories. All its products are manufactured in the PC Partner factories in Dongguan City, China.
This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (March 2017)
ZOTAC was established in 2006 under the umbrella company of PC Partner. Its name was derived from the words "zone" and "tact". A year later, ZOTAC created its first ever video card, the ZOTAC GeForce 7300 GT.
In 2008, ZOTAC became the first hardware company to ship video cards with a factory overclock. It also created the first Mini PC, called the MAG ND01. The MAG ND01 officially debuted in 2009. It featured 2GB of DDR2 memory, an Intel Atom 230 or 330 depending on the model, and a 160GB HDD.
- "PCPartner Annual Report 2015" (PDF). PCPartner. Retrieved 2016-06-18.
- "About ZOTAC". ZOTAC INTERNATIONAL.
- Hellstrom, Jeremy (July 11, 2016). "A brand new PCIe NVMe SSD from ... Zotac". Retrieved 2016-07-12 – via PC Perspective.
- "Manufacturing". www.pcpartner.com. Retrieved 2016-08-19.
- "PCPartner 2014 annual report" (PDF). PCPartner. 23 March 2015. Retrieved 2016-08-18.
- "The Original Mini PC (a brief history) | ZOTAC". 2015-09-10. Retrieved 2016-07-29.
- Parm, Mann (6 October 2009). "ZOTAC dives into nettop market with MAG mini PC - Systems - News - HEXUS.net". hexus.net. Retrieved 2016-07-29.
- Brad, Bourque (November 2, 2015). "ZOTAC DIVES HEAD FIRST INTO THE STEAM MACHINE BATTLE WITH A PINT-SIZED GAMING RIG". Retrieved 2016-07-08 – via Digital Trends.
- "NEN Steam Machine | ZOTAC". Retrieved 2016-07-08.
- Low, Aloysius (May 31, 2016). "Zotac's water-cooled mini PC is ready for VR and surprisingly affordable". Retrieved 2016-07-10 – via CNET.
- Matthews, Lee (April 8, 2016). "Zotac crammed a discrete GPU and water cooling into their new mini PC". Retrieved 2016-07-12 – via GEEK.com.
- "MAGNUS EN980 Plus | ZOTAC". ZOTAC International. Retrieved 2016-07-10.
- Mah, Gordon (Mar 16, 2016). "Hands-on with Zotac's tiny VR-ready PC". Retrieved 2016-07-10 – via PCWorld.
|This article related to a computer company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|