Zsolt László Becsey (born on 12 January 1964 in Szeged) is a Hungarian politician and former Member of the European Parliament with the Fidesz, part of the European People's Party and sat on the European Parliament's Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs.
From 2010 to 2011, Becsey served as State Secretary for Foreign Economic Relations in the Ministry of National Economy.
- 1988: Karl Marx University of Economics, university diploma
- 1988: Desk officer with responsibility for the Council of Europe, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1991: Secretary, Hungary's Representation to the EU, Brussels
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1999: Deputy head, Hungary's Representation to the EU, Brussels
- Personal profile of Zsolt Becsey in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Hungarian)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Hungarian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|