Zsolt László Becsey (born on 12 January 1964 in Szeged) is a Hungarian politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Hungarian Civic Party, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs.
Becsey is a substitute for the Committee on Transport and Tourism, substitute for the Delegation to the EU-Croatia Joint Parliamentary Committee.
- 1988: Karl Marx University of Economics, university diploma
- 1988: Desk officer with responsibility for the Council of Europe, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1991: Secretary, Hungary's Representation to the EU, Brussels
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1999: Deputy head, Hungary's Representation to the EU, Brussels
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Hungary)