From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The native form of this personal name is Nemcsik Zsolt. This article uses Western name order when mentioning individuals.
15 August 1977 |
Nemcsik's two greatest accomplishments is winning the silver medal in the 2004 Olympic Games after losing to Aldo Montano in the final, and also winning the gold medal in the 2007 World Fencing Championships after beating France in the final.
- 1998 World Fencing Championships, team sabre
- 2001 World Fencing Championships, team sabre
- 2003 World Fencing Championships, team sabre
- 2004 Athens Summer Olympics, individual sabre
- 2006 World Fencing Championships, individual sabre
- 2007 World Fencing Championships, team sabre
- Hungarian Fencer of the Year (1): 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary – Knight's Cross (2004)
|This article about an Olympic medalist of Hungary is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fencing in Hungary is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|