Zubr can refer to:
- Żubr or Zubr, the name in several Slavonic languages for the wisent or European bison (Bison bonasus)
- Zubr (political organization) - a civic youth organization in Belarus
- Zubr - a novel by Daniil Granin
- Zubr class LCAC - a Russian hovercraft
- Żubr (beer) - a Polish brand of beer
- Zubr (beer) - a Czech brand of beer
- Zubr - a village near Daugavpils in modern Latvia
- LWS-6 Żubr - a Polish aircraft
- AMZ Żubr - a Polish armored car
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zubr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.