|Look up Zug or zug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zug is a city in Switzerland.
Zug or ZUG may also refer to:
- Zug (surname), a surname
- Canton of Zug, Switzerland
- Lake Zug (German: Zugersee), a lake in Central Switzerland, situated between Lucerne and Zurich
- Zug, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province
- Zug Island, in Detroit
- Zug, Western Sahara
- EV Zug, ice hockey team
- Linear progression
- Z User Group
- Zug, an evil Sark from the TV show Hot Wheels Battle Force 5
- Zug, a fictional character from Tugs
- Zug 94, football team
- Zug.com (or ZUG), was a comedy website that was founded in 1995 by Sir John Hargrave and Genevieve Martineau
- Zug massacre
- Zug Izland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.