From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zuhayr, Zuhair, Zohair, Zuheir, or Zoheir (Arabic: زهير) may refer to:
- "King Zoheir", leader of the Banu Abs in the tales of Antarah ibn Shaddad
- Zuhayr bin Abi Sulma (c. 520 – c. 609), a famous Arabian poet
- Zuhayr ibn Qayn Al-Bajali (d. 680), a famous Arabian general martyred at the Battle of Karbala
- Baha' al-din Zuhair (1186–1258), an Arabian poet and calligrapher
- Zuheir Mohsen (1936–1979), pro-Syrian leader in the PLO
- Harek Zoheir, alias of Sofiane el-Fassila (1975–2007), an Algerian terrorist
- Zuhayr Talib Abd al-Sattar al-Naqib (fl. 2003), Iraqi director of military intelligence
- Zoheïr Djelloul (fl. 2006), Algerian soccer manager
- Ka'b bin Zuhayr, son of Zuhayr bin Abi Sulma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zuhayr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.