Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zuma may refer to:
- Zuma (surname), South African surname
- Suma people, or Zuma people, people living in northern Chihuahua and the Rio Grande valley of western Texas
- Zuma (video game)
- Zuma (album), 1975, by Neil Young and Crazy Horse
- Zuma, 1988 country rock album by Southern Pacific
Vehicles and transport
- Yamaha Zuma, motor scooter
- Zuma, small cat-rigged dinghy made by American Machine and Foundry (AMF)
- Zuma (satellite), a U.S. military satellite launched by SpaceX
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zuma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.