|Headquarters||San Clemente, California, United States|
|Scott McKiernan, Founder and CEO|
|Products||Wire service, Photography|
ZUMA Press is one of the world's largest independent press agencies and wire services. It was founded in 1993 by photojournalist Scott McKiernan, with a global staff of over 50, covering over 100 news, sports, and entertainment events worldwide.
Regular clients include AOL, TIME, NEWSWEEK, Sports Illustrated, Paris Match, Stern and People magazines, the New York Post newspaper. The agency represents more than 2,100 photographers as well as large collection of newspaper archives, over 100+ worldwide including Daily Mail, El Universal, London Telegraph, Toronto Star, Los Angeles Daily News, San Antonio Express-News, Sacramento Bee, St. Petersburg Times, and Palm Beach Post. The company also represents major picture agencies like Action Images, DPA, EFE, EPA, and Gamma, culminating in the addition of over 9,000 new pictures a day to a library exceeding 20 million images.
The company and its photographers have received numerous awards including those from Pictures of the Year International, World Press Photo, the National Press Photographers Association, and the Pulitzer Prize
- Official website of ZUMA Press
- zReportage - Weekly Photojournalism Reportage From ZUMA Photographers
- 'DOUBLEtruck Magazine' - ZUMA's Quarterly Photojournalism Magazine
- ZUMA Press Twitter Feed
- 66th POYi Winner's List
- 65th POYi Winner's List - DOUBLEtruck Magazine Editing Award of Excellence
- 64th POYi Winner's List
- 63rd POYi Winner's List - DOUBLEtruck Magazine Best Use of Photography Magazine Award of Excellence
- World Press Photo 2009 - General News Singles 1st Prize