Zumba Fitness Core
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Zumba Fitness Core|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 3|
Zumba Fitness Core (a.k.a. Zumba Fitness 3) is the third video game in the installment of the Fitness series, based on the Zumba program. It is also the sequel Zumba Fitness 2 (2011), later followed by Zumba Fitness: World Party (2013). It is developed by Zoë Mode and published by Majesco Entertainment. It was released on 16 October 2012. Unlike previous games, the game mainly focus on the abdomen.
Players can learn different dance styles as well as new routines including the Brazilian Funk, Polynesian, Celtic Bluegrass, Jive, Axe, Jazz, African and Disco, led by Zumba creator Beto and celebrity instructors Gina Grant and Tanya Beardsley as well as new characters Loretta Bates and Nicholas Logrea. Features include a calorie tracker, expanded tutorials, 3 player multiplayer, revamped gameplay, and graphical representations of the instructors.
The Xbox 360 version will feature an in-game Zumba class locator, new dance routines, leaderboards, community goals that can be shared over Xbox Live and Facebook and online news and updates from Zumba. 4-player online multiplayer, absent from Zumba Fitness Rush, is expected to be returning.
Over 40 songs, both Zumba originals and licensed tracks, will be featured in the soundtrack and consists of the following:
- Anane featuring Mr. Vegas "Shake It"
- Bob Marley "Jammin'"
- Carlinhos Brown "Magalenha"
- Charlotte Swing Orchestra "Jump, Jive and Wail"
- Daler Mehndi "Ho Jayegi Balle Balle"
- Don Omar - "Zumba"
- Enrique Iglesias - "Bailamos"
- Grace Potter and the Nocturnals "Paris (Ooh La La)"
- Jupiter "Boogie Shoes"
- Karmin "Broken Hearted"
- Kat DeLuna "Drop it Low"
- K-liber4 life "Balans"
- Mara "Crazy Love"
- Naked Rhythm "Mirage"
- Nayer featuring Pitbull "Suavemente (Kiss Me)"
- Orchestre Baka de Gbine "Gati Bongo"
- Robert Randolph and the Family Band "Ain't Nothing Wrong with That"
- Ryan Franks "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies"
- Sean Paul "Roll Wid Di Don"
- Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy "Jhoom"
- Spice and Company "Lift Ya Leg Up"
- The Donnas "Dancing with Myself"
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 24 October 2012. Retrieved 13 August 2012.