From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Zurich or Zürich in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zürich is the largest city in Switzerland.
Zürich may also refer to:
- Canton of Zürich, Swiss canton of which the city is the capital
- Zürich District
- Zürich Airport
- University of Zurich
- Zurich Financial Services, an insurance and risk management company
- Air Zürich, proposed low-cost airline
- FC Zürich, football (soccer) club
- Battle of Zürich (disambiguation), several battles
- 13025 Zürich, an asteroid
- Zürich ware, porcelain
- Zurich (The White Foliage album)
- Zurich (Praxis album)
- Lake Zurich, lake in Switzerland
- Lake Zurich, Illinois, town in Illinois
- Stadion Zürich, multi-sport stadium
- Weltklasse Zürich, Golden League athletics meeting
- Zürich Bible, a bible translation historically based on the translation by Ulrich Zwingli
- Zurich 4 and 6, first postage stamp issued in mainland Europe
- Zürich German, dialect of German spoken in the Swiss canton
- Zürich model, of public transport, based on that of the city
- Zurich number, or Wolf number, a measure of sunspot activity
- Zurich Open, WTA Tour tennis tournament
- All pages beginning with "Zurich"
- All pages beginning with "Zürich"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zurich.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.