|Type||Daily free newspaper|
|Owner(s)||Styria Medien AG|
|Publisher||Styria Medien AG|
|Circulation||84,000 (end 2013)|
Žurnal24 was a free, widely circulated daily newspaper published in Ljubljana, Slovenia between 2007 and 2014.  It was the youngest daily newspaper in Slovenia, being launched by Styria Medien AG, an Austrian media group, in 2007.
Žurnal24 was distributed for free at newsstands and in public transports in the main Slovenian cities. At the end of 2013 it had a circulation of approximately 84,000 copies. Its readership reached 239,000, making of it the second most widely read Slovenian daily newspaper.
Delivered by the company Žurnal media, a subsidiary company totally owned by the Austrian Styria Media International AG. The company entered into the Slovenian media market with the weekly Žurnal in 2003, when the header Žurnal24 began publishing as its weekend edition. Žurnal24 became independent at the end of 2013, with a distributed print run of over 239,000 copies. Due to wrong business decisions and poor economic situation of the printed editions, the publisher was in a loss and therefore in 2014 the parent company decided to terminate its publication. The last issue of Žurnal24 was published on May 15, 2014.
Multimedia Žurnal24 is still present on the web with its online portal Žurnal24.si. With 25 online journalists it has been operating since September 2007.
- "Žurnal24 zapira vrata". Delo. 7 May 2014. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- Read, Claire (4 February 2011). "The Electronic Issue". The Slovenia Times. Retrieved 29 March 2011.
- Igor Vobič (2009). "Newsroom Convergence in Slovenia". Medij. istraž. 15 (1). Retrieved 18 November 2014.
- "Preglednica revidiranih prodanih naklad - Žurnal24". Slovenska oglaševalska zbornica. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Valutni podatki za leto 2013". Nacionalna raziskava branosti. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Preglednica revidiranih prodanih naklad - Žurnal". Slovenska oglaševalska zbornica. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- Banjanac Lubej, Saša (7 May 2014). "Med odpuščenimi Žurnalovci tudi devet novinark na porodniškem dopustu". MMC RTV-SLO. Retrieved 7 May 2014.