From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Zviad Izoria|
6 January 1984 |
|FIDE rating||2609 (May 2017)|
|Peak rating||2660 (July 2006)|
Selected tournament victories
- 2000: Victory at the World Youth Chess Championship for U16.
- 2000: Winner of the Moscow Kasparov Cup.
- 2001: Victory at the European Youth Chess Championship for U18. Victory at the European Junior Chess Championship for U20.
- 2002: Victory at the European Junior Chess Championship for U20.
- 2005: Winner of the HB Global Chess Challenge 2005, and a prize of $50,000 (USD), along with a valuable jeweled watch.
- Zviad Izoria chess games at 365Chess.com
- Zviad Izoria player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Short biography from dubaichess.com
|This biographical article relating to a Georgian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|