|Place of origin||Germany|
|Main ingredients||Yeast or leavened dough, onions, bacon, cream, caraway seeds|
Zwiebelkuchen (German pronunciation: [ˈt͜sviːbl̩ˌkuːxn̩], lit. 'onion cake') is a savory German onion cake made of steamed onions, diced bacon, cream, and caraway seeds on either a yeast or leavened dough.
- Flammkuchen Similar Alsatian and South-Western German dish
- List of onion dishes
- ^ Kimberly @ The Daring Gourmet (15 October 2013). "Zwiebelkuchen (German Onion Pie)". The Daring Gourmet. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- Recipe for a Mainzer Zwiebelkuchen (German) Archived 2016-10-19 at the Wayback Machine
- Recipe for a Quiche-like Zwiebelkuchen (German)
- Media related to Zwiebelkuchen at Wikimedia Commons