|Full name||Bernard Carp|
April 17, 1901|
Sragi, Lampung, Dutch East Indies
July 22, 1966 (aged 65)|
|Updated on 2013-12-25.|
Bernard "Berend" Carp (April 17, 1901 in Sragi, Lampung, Dutch East Indies - July 22, 1966, Aerdenhout) was a sailor from the Netherlands, who represented his native country at the 1920 Summer Olympics in Ostend, Belgium. With helmsman and brother Joop Carp and fellow crew member Petrus Wernink, sailing the Dutch boat Oranje, Carp took the Gold in the 6.5 Metre.
Publications by Berend Carp
- Tembo, de groote olifant: jachtavonturen in Kenya. V. H. C. de Boer, Jr. 1939. p. 298. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- A Study of the Influence of Certain Personal Factors on a Speech Judgment. Literary Licensing, LLC, 2012. p. 130. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- Your annual meeting, how to make the most of it: describing the purpose, plan, and program of health, welfare, and civic organization annual meetings, with tested methods of preparation and presentation. National Publicity Council for Health and Welfare Services. 1955. p. 168. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- I Chose Africa. H. Timmins. 1961. p. 127. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- Tribute to Isadore Freed. National Jewish Music Council. 1961. p. 4. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- Westwards from the Cape, March–September. B. Carp. 1962. p. 85. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- The Jewish Center Songster: More Than 100 Favorite Hebrew, Yiddish and English Songs for All Occasions. National Jewish Music Council. p. 96. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- Origins and First Years of the National Jewish Music Council. National Jewish Music Council. 1968. p. 26. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- "Berend Carp Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympic Sports. Sports-Reference.com. Archived from the original on 2013-12-26. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "Antwerp Olympics". Antwerp Olympics. home.scarlet.be/~fhermans. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "Olympic Games 1920 – Officiel Report" (PDF). 1957. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
|This biographical article related to yacht racing in the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Dutch Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|