This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Harry Escott (born 9 September 1976) is a British composer living in London. He has composed the scores to several films including Shame, Hard Candy and A Mighty Heart. He scored Eran Creevy's 2nd feature film, the action thriller Welcome to the Punch which was executive produced by Ridley Scott and had its cinematic release in 2013. This was the second time he had worked with Creevy, having scored the director's debut feature, Shifty, for which he received a BIFA nomination in 2008.
Escott's recent television credits include BBC One dramas What Remains (TV series) and River (TV series), and upcoming thriller series for Fox Networks, Deep State (TV Series). He has scored films for Michael Winterbottom (The Face of an Angel), Paddy Considine (Journeyman) and Clio Barnard (The Arbor, The Selfish Giant (2013 film), Dark River). His most recent score for Clio Barnard, Dark River, included a song co-written with PJ Harvey, An Acre of Land , released on Cognitive Shift Recordings. Regularly he works with the psybient group Shpongle.
- Hard Candy (2005) (with Molly Nyman)
- What's Your Name 41? (2005)
- Ghosts (2006) (with Molly Nyman)
- Deep Water (2006) (with Molly Nyman)
- Die Österreichische Methode (The Austrian Method) (2006) (with Molly Nyman)
- The Road to Guantanamo (2006) (with Molly Nyman)
- A Mighty Heart (2007) (with Molly Nyman)
- Poppy Shakespeare (2008) (with Molly Nyman)
- Shifty (2009) (with Molly Nyman)
- The Arbor (2009) (with Molly Nyman)
- I Am Slave (2010) (with Molly Nyman)
- The Battle for Barking (2010)
- Axis of Light (2011)
- Shame (2011)
- Welcome to the Punch (2012)
- What Remains (2013)
- The Selfish Giant (2013 film) (2013)
- New Worlds (2014)
- The Face of an Angel (2014)
- River (2015)
- Tout, tout de suite (2016)
- Retablo (2016)
- Dark River (2017)
- Journeyman (2017)
- Damascus Cover (2018)
- Deep State (TV Series)
- "Harry Escott: About". Manners McDade. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "PJ Harvey goes back to the moors on her new song, 'An Acre Of Land'". 9 February 2018. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "Harry Escott". Eaton Music. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "Harry Escott Scoring 'New Worlds' Mini-Series". 14 February 2014. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
|This article about a British composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to film in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|