She made her debut as a heroine in the 2010 Telugu romance film Manasara, directed by Ravi Babu, but the film was a failure. Then she featured in the film Bus Stop (2012) directed by Maruthi, co-starring Prince, which was successful at the box office. It was followed by Mallela Theeram Lo Sirimalle Puvvu in which she played a lonely wife who falls in love with a writer. About her performance, The Hindu wrote, "she looks very charming; the cotton saris bring out the grace in her". Idlebrain.com wrote, "Sri Divya epitomizes the character of an idealistic and independent woman. She did well and deserves applause".
Her Tamil debut was Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam opposite Siva Karthikeyan, which was directed by Ponram. Sri Divya received very positive reviews from critics for her performance. Baradwaj Rangan wrote, "the actress is good. She knows the language, knows how to work a reaction shot, and she looks like she belongs in this milieu. It will be interesting to see what Tamil cinema makes of her". The Times of India wrote, "But the real surprise is debutant Sri Divya, who, is expressive, and can lip-sync very well, which isn't the case with most of our heroines today". The New Indian Express wrote, "As Latha, debutant Sridivya emotes well, infusing the character with innocence, charm and naughtiness".
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2000||Hanuman Junction||Herself||Telugu||Child artiste|
|2013||Mallela Theeram Lo Sirimalle Puvvu||Lakshmi||Telugu|
|Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam||Latha Pandi||Tamil||SIIMA Award for Best Debut Actress|
|Inji Iduppazhagi||Herself||Tamil||Cameo appearance|
|2016||Bangalore Naatkal||Divya Raghavan||Tamil|
|2017||Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae||Swetha||Tamil|
- "Sri Ramya | Virodhi Movie | 1940 Lo Oka Gramam | Neelakanta | Myna". CineGoer.com. 19 June 2011. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Sri Divya in Tamil flick". The Hindu. 8 May 2011. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Gupta, Rinku (7 August 2013). "Kollywood's new pretty young thing". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Ravi Babu interview – Telugu Cinema interview – Telugu film director". Idlebrain.com. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Sashidhar AS (20 November 2012). "Maruthi to direct Sunil". Times Of India. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "'Bus Stop' heroine bags a biggie in Tamil". 123telugu.com. 1 January 1998. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Chowdhary, Y. Sunita (6 July 2013). "Mallela Theeram Lo Sirimalle Puvvu: Fresh and dignified". The Hindu. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Mallela Theeramlo Sirimalle puvvu review – Telugu cinema – Kranti, Sri Divya, Jorge, Rao Ramesh, TV Raju, Soumya etc". Idlebrain.com. 6 July 2013. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Sri Divya's Performance In VPVS Bags Rave Reviews – Oneindia Entertainment". Entertainment.oneindia.in. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Rangan, Baradwaj (7 September 2013). "Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam: Jest cause". The Hindu. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Varuthapadatha Vaalibar Sangam movie review: Wallpaper, Story, Trailer at Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 1 January 1970. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Mannath, Malini (8 September 2013). "Varuthapadatha Vaalibar Sangam: Karthikeyan's splendid take". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Sri Divya in Suseenthiran's next film with Vishnu – Times Of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 29 October 2013. Retrieved 25 December 2013.
- Venkadesan S. "Telugu actress to play tribal girl". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Earning respect". The Hindu. 23 September 2012. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Sri Divya is GV Prakash's heroine!". Sify.com. 17 October 2013. Retrieved 25 December 2013.
- SIIMA Awards 2014 Tamil winners list. Times of India (15 September 2014)