Randall Gene Spelling|
October 9, 1978
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, life coach|
|Spouse(s)||Leah Stutz (2010–present)|
|Relatives||Tori Spelling (sister)|
In 1995 when Spelling was 17 years old, he played the role of Flipper Gage in the teen-oriented drama Malibu Shores, which was produced by his father. Spelling said he took the role because the characterization was completely different from himself.
- Sons of Hollywood (2007) as Himself
- Sunset Beach (1997 to 1999) as Sean Richards
- Malibu Shores (1996) as 'Flipper' Gage
Selected guest-starring roles
- Dimples (2008) as Billy
- Cosmic Radio (2007) as Marty
- National Lampoon's Pledge This! (2006) as Kelly
- Hot Tamale (2006) as Harland Woodriff
- Hoboken Hollow (2005) as Parker Hilton
- National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze (2003) as Foosball
- Held for Ransom (2000) as Dexter
- Knight, John (March 1, 1987). "Real life Dynasty". The Sydney Morning Herald. (Fairfax Media). Retrieved October 11, 2011.
- "Hair, there and everywhere". Fort Worth Star-Telegram. (The McClatchy Company). December 25, 1995. Retrieved October 11, 2011.
- "Spelling enjoys role-reversal in new TV show 'Malibu Shores'". Star-News. (The New York Times Company). March 20, 1996. Retrieved October 11, 2011.
- Bobbin, Jay (January 5, 1997). "Passions rise on new NBC daytime serial 'Sunset Beach'". The Buffalo News. (Berkshire Hathaway). Retrieved October 11, 2011.
- Heffernan, Virginia (March 30, 2007). "Sons of Hollywood - An inside look at life in an exclusive boys' club". The New York Times. (The New York Times Company). Retrieved October 11, 2011.
- "Inside Spelling Manor", people.com, April 13, 2009.
- "Life Coach in Los Angeles", randyspelling.com; accessed May 26, 2017.
- "I was Paris' first lover". Daily Mirror. (Trinity Mirror). March 28, 2007. Retrieved October 11, 2011.
- "Candy Spelling: 'I'm Spending Mother's Day with Tori and the Grandkids'", momlogic.com (May 2010); accessed May 26, 2017.