Search results

Jump to navigation Jump to search
  • Diabetes mellitus (DM), commonly referred to as diabetes, is a group of metabolic disorders in which there are high blood sugar levels over a prolonged
    98 KB (10,142 words) - 02:57, 17 October 2018
  • Diabetes mellitus type 1, also known as type 1 diabetes, is a form of diabetes mellitus in which very little or no insulin is produced by the pancreas
    67 KB (7,343 words) - 14:22, 15 October 2018
  • 90% of cases of diabetes, with the other 10% due primarily to diabetes mellitus type 1 and gestational diabetes. In diabetes mellitus type 1 there is
    72 KB (8,001 words) - 13:38, 4 October 2018
  • The complications of diabetes mellitus are far less common and less severe in people who have well-controlled blood sugar levels. Acute complications
    44 KB (5,533 words) - 14:34, 2 September 2018
  • DM2 may refer to: Diabetes mellitus type 2 Doxorubicin
    397 bytes (9 words) - 01:07, 4 May 2018
  • "Maturity onset diabetes of the young" (MODY) refers to any of several hereditary forms of diabetes mellitus caused by mutations in an autosomal dominant
    21 KB (2,242 words) - 11:42, 17 April 2018
  • Diabetes mellitus and deafness (DAD) or maternally inherited diabetes and deafness (MIDD) or Mitochondrial Diabetes is a subtype of diabetes which is caused
    11 KB (1,271 words) - 04:23, 14 October 2018
  • abnormally high concentration of a sugar called glucose in the blood. Diabetes mellitus type 1 results when the pancreas no longer produces significant amounts
    80 KB (10,504 words) - 12:01, 12 October 2018
  • Drugs used in diabetes treat diabetes mellitus by lowering the glucose level in the blood. With the exceptions of insulin, exenatide, liraglutide and pramlintide
    36 KB (3,642 words) - 23:56, 15 October 2018
  • Dextromethorphan, an anti-coughing drug found in many preparations Diabetes mellitus, a disease characterized by high blood sugar Difference due to memory
    6 KB (728 words) - 13:12, 1 October 2018
  • Diabetes mellitus type 1, also known as type 1 diabetes, or T1DM (formerly known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes) is a condition in
    37 KB (1,928 words) - 18:21, 28 September 2018
  • Prediabetes (redirect from Pre-diabetes)
    Prediabetes is the precursor stage before diabetes mellitus in which not all of the symptoms required to diagnose diabetes are present, but blood sugar is abnormally
    23 KB (2,707 words) - 00:51, 4 October 2018
  • obesity. The term "mellitus" or "from honey" was added by Thomas Willis in the late 1600s to separate the condition from diabetes insipidus which is also
    13 KB (1,691 words) - 12:35, 13 August 2018
  • given. Diabetes mellitus Pancreatitis Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency Ewald, Nils; Hardt, Philip D (2013-11-14). "Diagnosis and treatment of diabetes mellitus
    4 KB (318 words) - 05:19, 29 March 2018
  • increased risk of cardiovascular pathology. IGT may precede type 2 diabetes mellitus by many years. IGT is also a risk factor for mortality. According
    6 KB (497 words) - 11:12, 19 April 2018
  • dyslipoproteinemia DM diabetes mellitus, Dermatomyositis DM2 Type two diabetes mellitus, formerly known as Non-Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM). DMARD
    6 KB (10 words) - 18:43, 12 July 2018
  • DM1 can refer to Diabetes mellitus type 1 Myotonin-protein kinase, that is, dystrophia myotonica 1 or dystrophia myotonica protein kinase, a ubiquitous
    792 bytes (104 words) - 15:41, 22 June 2018
  • type II diabetes mellitus (T2DM). Apart from glycemic control, gliflozins have been shown to provide significant cardiovascular benefit in T2DM patients
    30 KB (3,231 words) - 11:41, 16 October 2018
  • Langerhans Endocrinology Leptin Forms of diabetes mellitus Diabetes mellitus Diabetes mellitus type 1 Diabetes mellitus type 2 Treatment Diabetic coma Insulin
    97 KB (11,053 words) - 22:06, 15 October 2018
  • Prevention of diabetes mellitus type 2 can be achieved with both lifestyle changes and use of medication. The American Diabetes Association categorizes
    13 KB (1,335 words) - 07:38, 6 February 2018

Results from sister projects

View (previous 20 | next 20) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)