Amir Haj Massaoud
|Full name||Amir Hadj Messaoud|
|Date of birth||February 8, 1981|
|Place of birth||Sfax, Tunisia|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 March 2008|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23 June 2006
He was part of the Tunisian 2004 Olympic football team, who exited in the first round, finishing third in group C, behind group and gold medal winners Argentina and runners-up Australia. He was also selected for the 2005 FIFA Confederations Cup, but did not appear in any matches.
- Zea, Antonio (3 October 2004). "Games of the XXVIII. Olympiad; Football Tournament - Details". RSSSF. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- Amir Hadj Messoud – FIFA competition record
- Lahouari, Ab. (17 December 2007). "TUNISIE : Pas de CAN pour Haj Messaoud" (in French). L'Equipe. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- Kerkenni, Ameur. "Le Dr El Euch" (in French). CS Sfaxien. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- Amir Haj Massaoud at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Tunisian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|