Nicolai Ditlev Ammon Ræder
Nicolai Ditlev Ammon Ræder (16 September 1817 – 22 July 1884) was a Norwegian jurist and civil servant.
Ræder was born at Kongsvinger in Hedmark, Norway. He was the son of Johan Christopher Ræder and Karen Sophie Hedevig Munch. He was the brother of Ole Munch Ræder, Jacques Ræder and Johan Georg Ræder.   
In 1870 he became County Governor of Nordre Bergenhus amt, (now Sogn og Fjordane) which he held until 1875 when he became County Governor of Bergen amt (now Hordaland) in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. He held this position until his death in 1884.
- "Ræder, Nicolai Ditlev Anton". Norsk Forfatter-Lexikon 1814-1880. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- Bratberg, Terje. "Georg Ræder". Norsk biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 9 July 2011.
- Arntzen, Jon Gunnar. "Ole Munch Ræder". Store norske leksikon. Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- Jon Gunnar Arntzen. "Ræder". Store norske leksikon. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- Bratberg, Terje. "Ræder". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 9 July 2011.
- Nicolai Ditlev Ammon Ræder at the NRK Sogn og Fjordane County Encyclopedia
Johan Collett Falsen
| County Governor of Sogn og Fjordane
Carl Lauritz Oppen
|This article about a Norwegian politician born in the 1810s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|