Tone Gunn Frustøl
|Full name||Tone Gunn Frustøl|
|Date of birth||21 June 1975|
|Place of birth||Asker, Norway|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
|Playing position(s)||Defender, Midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:16, 21 September 2014 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14:16, 21 September 2014 (UTC)
She debuted for the Norwegian national team in 1994, and played 32 matches for the national team.
Frustøl sat out the 2000 season, but returned to Asker for 2001 after God told her to. She later signed for Amazon Grimstad in 2006 but was one of four players to be summarily dismissed in mid season, due to a sudden cash crisis.
- Scores and results list Norway's goal tally first.
|1||12 March 1997||Olhão||Iceland||6–0||1997 Algarve Cup||1|
- "Tone Gunn Frustøl". Sports Reference. Archived from the original on 24 September 2013. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "FRUSTOL Tone Gunn". FIFA. Archived from the original on 30 October 2000. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "1996 Summer Olympics – Atlanta, United States – Soccer" Archived 22 August 2008 at the Wayback Machine (Retrieved 17 May 2008)
- Thoresen, Arne (29 April 2001). "Gud ba meg fortsette" (in Norwegian). Dagbladet. Archived from the original on 18 July 2001. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- Flygind, Kjetil (1 July 2006). "NISO: Ulovlige oppsigelser" (in Norwegian). Bergens Tidende. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- Tone Gunn Frustøl – FIFA competition record
- Tone Gunn Frustøl at the Norwegian Football Federation (in Norwegian)
- Norwegian national team profile at the Wayback Machine (archived 2014-08-30) (in Norwegian)
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Norway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Norwegian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|