Victor Andrew Stock AKC (born 24 December 1944) is a retired English Anglican priest. He was the Dean of Guildford in the Church of England. Apart from his being an Associate of King's College, he is also a member of the Order of Australia (OAM), an (Honorary) Doctor of the University of Surrey, and Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA). He is now Priest Vicar of Westminster Abbey.
Stock was educated at Christopher Wren School, West London and King's College London. Ordained in 1970, he was a curate in Pinner and then Chaplain of the University of London’s Church of Christ the King, Gordon Square. He was Rector of St James and St John Friern Barnet from 1979 to 1986 and of St Mary-le-Bow in the City of London from 1986 until 2002. He retired as Dean of Guildford on 31 July 2012, becoming dean emeritus.
- "Stock, Very Rev. Victor Andrew, (born 24 Dec. 1944), Dean of Guildford, 2002–12, now Dean Emeritus; Priest Vicar, Westminster Abbey, 2012 - WHO'S WHO & WHO WAS WHO". ukwhoswho.com. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- ""Farewell to the Dean", Guilford Cathedral website". guildford-cathedral.org. Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- "The Infinite Monkey Cage Christmas Special, The Infinite Monkey Cage - BBC Radio 4". BBC. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- Crockford's clerical directory 1976 Lambeth, Church House, ISBN 019200008X
- "Christ The King, Gordon Square, in the University of London Anglican Chaplaincy days". www.christtheking-ulac.org.uk. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- "Church Times gazette". Church Times. 6 July 2012. p. 40. #7790.
|Church of England titles|
| Dean of Guildford
|This biography of a United Kingdom religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about person in connection with Christianity is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|