This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Vyacheslav Yevgenyevich Pozgalyov (Russian: Вячесла́в Евге́ньевич Позгалёв, born 15 November 1946 in Pyongyang, North Korea) was raised in the Far East and Cherepovets, Vologda Oblast and was the governor of Vologda Oblast in Russia. He became the governor in 1996. Prior to that, he was the mayor of Cherepovets. He tendered his resignation on December 12, 2011.
Honours and awards
- Order of Merit for the Fatherland;
- 2nd class (3 December 1999) - for outstanding contribution to strengthening Russian statehood, and socio-economic development of the region
- 3rd class (14 November 1996) - for services to the state and many years of diligent work
- 4th class (20 September 2011) - for outstanding contribution to the socio-economic development of the field and many years of honest work
- Order of Honour (5 August 2003) - for outstanding contribution to the socio-economic development of the field and years of diligent work
- Order of Friendship (15 November 2006) - for outstanding contribution to the socio-economic development of the field and years of diligent work
- Order of the Badge of Honour (1985)
- Honour of the sign "Public recognition" - for the efficient operation of the economy and the successful solution of the social programs of the Vologda region
- Commemorative Medal "For Assistance" (Interior Ministry of Russia, 2011)
- "Vyacheslav Pozgalyov". Vologda Oblast Government. 15 September 2008.
|This article about a Russian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|