Vedita Pratap Singh
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Vedita Pratap Singh
|Occupation||Model and actor|
|Partner(s)||Thomas Ray Pullen|
Vedita Pratap Singh is an Indian model and actor. Her first film was Bhindi Baazaar Inc.
Singh starred in a touring production of Taash Ki Patti, a play by Kadar Khan that was taken around India and also presented in Dubai. She won a national swimming scholarship from the Sports Authority of India and also took part in various theatre productions. Singh won the Channel V India television show India's Hottest in its 2008-09 season. Although it was reported in 2009 that Singh's first feature film would be Shabaash - You Can Do It, The Times of India notes that her first released film was Bhindi Baazaar Inc. (2010). Post Bhindi Bazaar INC Vedita was the female lead of Mumbai 125 KM directed by Hemant Madhukar. Vedita also played the character of a cop in SuperCops vs Supervillains She is playing a journalist character in Shailendra Pandey's upcoming Hindi feature film JD. This film is based on the Indian Print media.
|2001||Ssshhhh...Koi Hai - khel khel main||Vinita (Episode 13)||Hindi|
|2010||Bhindi Baazaar Inc.||Shabana|
|2014||Mumbai 125 KM||Aashika|
|2017||Feel The Horror|
- "New Kid on the Block: Vedita Pratap Singh". 9 May 2009. Archived from the original on 7 May 2009. Retrieved 14 March 2011.
- "Vedita Pratap Singh shoots with Saif Ali Khan". The Times Of India. 9 August 2011.
- "Deccan Chronicle News Paper".
- "About Us | Shailendra Pandey Films". Spfilms.co.in. Retrieved 21 November 2015.
- "Retired judge now in a Bollywood potboiler". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 3 June 2015. Retrieved 21 November 2015.
- "Northern Voices Online Retired Justice P.D Kode, Govind Namdev, Aman Verma, etc shoot for Bollywood film". Nvonews.com. 1 June 2015. Retrieved 21 November 2015.
-  Archived 15 July 2015 at the Wayback Machine