Edward Alexander Newell Arber
Jump to navigation Jump to search
He was a Professor at the University of Cambridge specialising in palaeobotany.
- 1905. Catalogue of the fossil plants of the Glossopteris flora in the department of geology, British Museum (natural history): being a monograph of the permo-carboniferous flora of India and the southern hemisphere. Ed. Longmans. 255 pp.
- 1910. Plant life in Alpine Switzerland: being an account in simple language of the natural history of Alpine plants. Ed. J. Murray. 355 pp.
- 1911. The Natural History of Coal. Ed. University Press. 163 pp. Reeditó en 2008 Kessinger Publ. 176 pp. ISBN 0548907919
- 1911. The coast scenery of North Devon: being an account of the geological features of the coast-line extending from Porlock in Somerset to Boscastle in North Cornwall, Ed. J.M. Dent & Sons, Ltd. 261 pp.
- 1917. The earlier mesozoic Floras of New Zealand. Volumen 6 de New Zealand. Dep. of Mines. New Zealand Geol. Survey. Palaeontological Bulletin. 80 pp.
- 1921. Devonian Floras. 100 pp. Reprinted in 2010 General Books LLC. 62 pp. ISBN 9781153342421
- Works by or about Edward Alexander Newell Arber at Internet Archive
- National Portrait Gallery Pencil and watercolour by Denis Gascoigne Lillie, probably 1905.
- "The Papers of Edward Alexander Newell Arber". The Archives Hub. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "Obituary. E. A. Newell Arber (with a list of his more important publications)". The Geological Magazine. 55: 426–431. 1918.
|This article about a paleontologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British botanist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|