Nigel Wilson (businessman)
Nigel David Wilson
17 November 1956
|Education||University of Essex|
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|Salary||£1,966,000.00 (total compensation 2016)|
|Title||CEO, Legal & General|
Nigel David Wilson (born 17 November 1956) is a British businessman. He is the chief executive (CEO) of Legal & General, a British multinational financial services company.
He has been CEO of Legal & General Group since 30 June 2012, having joined as group chief financial officer on 1 September 2009
He is married with five daughters.
- "Stocks - Bloomberg". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- Shah, Oliver (3 July 2016). "There is so much money around — we need to spend it on our cities". The Sunday Times. ISSN 0956-1382. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "Nigel the Northern Powerhouse - with £900 BILLION of YOUR money". Mail Online. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "Nigel D. Wilson : Executive Profile". BusinessWeek. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Dr Nigel Wilson". Legal & General. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|